Friday 19 October 2012

Remove welcome screen in "Window XP"

Introduction:
If you have only one user account & do not have a password for it, you can remove Welcome screen. Earlier I installed a software that turned on Welcome screen & it irritated me a lot because I had only one account to switch to & did not have a password for it, still had to click on my user account to open it every time I turn on my computer.
Generally, in such a case as outlined above, we do not need to click on the username, so we don’t have a welcome screen. But, sometimes some antiviruses or other softwaes may turn on the welcome screen. You need to click on your username everytime you turn on the computer.
Finally I decided to get rid of this unnecessary irritating welcome screen. I will teach you the same so that you can also remove welcome screen.

How to do it:
1.Click start.
2.Now click control Panel to open it.
3.Now click User Accounts.
4.Now in the pick a task section, click “change the way users log on or off”.
5.Now uncheck ‘Use the Welcome screen’.
6.Click apply option.

Brief how to do it:
Control Panel => User Accounts => Change the way users log on or off.

No comments:

Post a Comment